PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2023, 22:34
Baldeep Inminj

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Tartiflette Fan
Well, that depends on your interpretation. There have already been "stray missile, or a deliberate attack " and these have been examined and been judged not to be serious enough to make a bigger deal about them. Until one is judged to be worthy of more severe sanction, we remain in abeyance.
Err…yes? That was exactly the point I made and I don’t understand your reply - sorry.

I know, as does everyone, that there have been stray missiles and deliberate attacks, but my statement was that there will be one, at some point, THAT CANNOT BE IGNORED. The West gas shrugged off everything so far because it does not fit the plan.

The West have shown that we are terrified of Putin. We are like the puppy that is brought into a new home where an old dog already lives. We run around and display our energy and ability, but never near him, in case he bites. We stay at a distance, but as confidence grows, we slowly get closer, pushing the boundaries but always mindful of not going do far as to trigger a reaction…
Ukraine is fighting for not only it’s existence, but also for ours. The time to go all in was months ago, but Western governments want Russias military worn down at the cost of Ukrainian blood, before they will contemplate allowing Ukraine to win.

HIMARS .. no way…until we knew it was essential to prevent Ukraine losing. Then given.

Tanks…no way…until we knew it was essential to stop Ukraine losing. Then given.

Fighters…you get the idea.

The following users liked this post: