PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-V2
Thread: Flybe-V2
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2023, 19:38
RogueOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rutan16
I think you are wrong on some of those points specifically award without notice

To confirm a status in the first place requires a judgement via tribunal ( that s one of the advantages of union membership 👍&#127996

Award payment if authorised is £571 per week max or prorated and any already paid monies and holiday entitlement is deducted

And all subject to the contractual notice period and through I can’t find it there must be a minimum qualifying period before eligibility

No one can expect 3 months salary in this case even the max payment is capped at eight weeks

With current abysmal contracts of employment there is every likelihood of just 1 weeks notice and any prorated holiday entitlement being what’s owed less the 5 days already paid to end January

You're right that the amount is capped, I didn't specifically mention it, but that's a given because I mentioned the bill is being footed by the taxpayer and authorised by the secretary of state. If you've been through Flybe1, Monarch, BMI Regional, et al.. you know the drill.

Flight crew will be owed 3 months notice period after line training, 1 month otherwise. so 12 capped weeks. Again, most flight crew were recruited from Flybe1... so will understand what the deal is.