PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways 777/787 Commuting
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2023, 18:30
Nicknamechosen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Qbix
Thanks. What I heard is that they plan to get back to 6GOFFs so 6 guaranteed days off.
I haven't heard that you can't have both GOFFs and leave on the same months. They can't be connected is what I heard. That was info I got during the interview from the instructors.
Can anyone confirm please?
6 OFF is obviously not a commuting contract but for me should work out short time.
Originally Posted by Qbix
Thanks. What I heard is that they plan to get back to 6GOFFs so 6 guaranteed days off.
I haven't heard that you can't have both GOFFs and leave on the same months. They can't be connected is what I heard. That was info I got during the interview from the instructors.
Can anyone confirm please?
6 OFF is obviously not a commuting contract but for me should work out short time.
6 GOFF has never existed it's 4 with a lucky bid for 6 being 4 GOFF+2OFF. Off days can be connected to your leave by bidding they will not be marked as GOFF but as OFF, again by lucky bidding.
There is no plan for 6 days off as a month
​​roster often only has 8 days off. Also bear in mind that if you commute you can not report fatigue ever as they will get back to you.