PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2023, 06:42
Flyingsailor93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KT1988
@Flyingsailor93: I have no idea what the administration have done and why, but the only place I can monitor and where you should send your availability you have not sent it and information about it is in flightlogger. I will contact the other people to explain this stuff because its totally pointless to not schedule one person when everyone else is performing the training. The other guy did too perform it looks like just was unhappy with times BEFORE October 2022 and that his instructor was Captain Jesionek. Also that other person failed to send the mail to the proper address to get scheduled with the regular Instructors.

Just reminding that there are over 1000 students who completed the full training at Goldwings and 200 UPRT students who completed only the UPRT.... only one person did not get the training so there must be some reason to it and someone will for sure explain it.

PS. I just called the school and recieved the reply from the person you were dealing with. So 1. they say you got the theory course for UPRT and JOC. 2. The cancellations were due to weather. 3. You got your practical flight and it was supposed to be with Captain Jesionek. BUT before the flight with spin recovery lesson in it you were unable to answer the instructor how you are going to recover from the spin. So the instructor told you that you have to know this before you can fly since its pointless if you do not even know in theory how to recover from spin. Then they say that you felt offended with the feedback that you do not know your theory and refused to continue the training with the school.

So there you can see everyone it was a reason behind it I just had no idea about this students existence and why he did not get his training.
Your cancellation due to weather during 3 months??
I remind you that there have been even week in Warsaw where it was CAVOK weather was ok you were flying. It’s really a pity o can’t upload a voice record here by the end of the day I’ll manage to and you will see that I did refuse to fly that day because I called you asking to cancel then you offered me a flight in precipitation without briefing.

You don’t do a briefing on a car on the way to the plane.

what I said was it was not professional to do it this way. I’m here for a training not a discovery flight once again this you unprofessional behaviour I’m pointing. But please patience I’ll manage to upload this record and it was not Jesionek it was Bartek for your information.