PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2023, 14:29
Flyingsailor93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KT1988
@Flyingsailor93: I have already replied to your PM, I can prove you that you never sent the mail to the correct address and once again as I said people like Instructors can book and cancel lessons but if the mail is not sent to the correct address I have no possibility to know about it. The other guy in the thread is claiming he completed the training but was unhappy about Captain Jesionek being his instructor and that he had to wait (it was before October 2022) for the UPRT aircraft. After October no one else than you have waited for UPRT training at least no one who sent mail to the correct address and who I do know about.

The only previous real student was unhappy with the Instructor trying to learn her how to fly and got a reply from the Instructor. No one else for 1000s of trained students as you can see......
You have a serious situational awareness and a serious understanding abilities as an “investor” .
The UPRT training I have been charged 1600€ proof (by the way till the end of this day if you don’t give me back my money I’ll seize a prosecutor and the Polish Authorities).

Last, it’s not my problem the other guy you made pass as being a fake account and a “flight school” competing with goldwings.
im pointing out the way you are conducting you UPRT training! And as I told you I didn’t only use one email to communicate with the school.
it’s called redundancy. I called you too by the way should teach Bartek to listen and be polite on the phone. (Oh do you want a record wait I’ll provide you one yeah I’m a person of proof) Again in the military there is some drill to teach people how to behave with integrity and honesty. And TAKE RESPONSIBILITY instead of blaming a shadow enemy.