PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2023, 13:11
Flyingsailor93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KT1988
@Flyingsailor93: Well imagine the people with access to ato address also can book people? But strangely all trace of it is no longer there. IF you sent the e-mail to the proper address that I have access too then the training would be completed in November, I have no idea people who do not send it to the proper address do even exist since HOW?

If you wish to travel to Norway then it will be closest for you from TORP airport and then 55 km to Skien so I can show you I literally had no idea you existed and you never sent an e-mail to the proper address. I do not know anything else about your case so please contact the people who possibly "failed" to book your training. Maybe there is something else about your case I have no idea about. But what I do know 100 % is that you did never send the e-mail to the proper address and I did never even know you existed or wanted any training. I do also know there are students from Portugal/Spain/France on 0-ATPL(A) training who care to read where to send their mail and receive their slots and are very happy about the training. There is also an Instructor from Portugal who completed the FI(A) training put effort into it and is now training other students who have their course in English and is also very happy with the training.

I have no idea about your case and there is literally NO reason why you would not get the training when people who sent mail to the correct address were getting their training all the time. What would be the point to not give training to ONE person? There have to be some other story to the case and its what you should take with the persons you talked with since you obviously skipped the place where you should send your availability so I had no chance to know you do even exist.
Of course you won’t have ANY idea about my case since the beginning you do is denying and saying everything is perfect in your school. And it’s simple let me summarise.
I wanted a UPRT training in November and made the same day a payment of 1600€. Your school told me oh it can be done in 2 days.
then one week I didn’t heard of you. I called and your board said « you have to send your availability » I sent it and I receive as the screenshots shows a reply’s of schedule. And then every damn time you were cancelling the training. I didn’t receive any training. Till January I came to the school and told you guys I can’t continue like that for three months I have a type rating coming ! That’s the beginning of allll of this. Instead of listening what the hell people say you automatically denied the problem. Since you don’t want to collaborate we will do it in the violent way.

AGAIN, I repeat ato@goldwings were NOT THE ONLY EMAIL they told me to send email I have called talked with szymon ,GOSHA, your desk office and none of them were able to make a proper programming FOR 3 MONTHS.The limits of the patience here are attained

And if you failed to receive my email WHY there were cancellation of the flights I said I was available on that same email???

Or you don’t understand maybe I should say it in Portuguese or you behave like you don’t understand ****. In both cases it’s a stupid behaviour.
And I assure you, your gaslighting won’t work I do assure you as a former Navy Officer I’ll NOT LET THAT SINK. Integrity and honesty are a religion for me! You can scam who ever you want, lie to whoever you want but me no. I’ll deploy all the means necessary to make you pay your dishonesty!

And that’s great hit me on private I’ll take your phone number and let you know band clarify this situation.