PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2023, 12:21
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@flyingsailor93: I do not have access to the ato address and IT IS NOT THE ADDRESS where you are supposed to send your availability. Its written on the front page of flightlogger where you should send your availability but none was sent or it would have been solved long ago since aircraft do not earn money if its not flying. There is like 200 completed advanced UPRT students so instead of going one by one I looked at bookings in January and there is literally no one Spanish/French who completed it in January. Or wait I found now one going person by person but strangely there is no training included just information that medical was uploaded in January.

So there is literally no trace in the system about any training, still you claim it was completed in January and in 1 week you managed to get invited and pass assessments at Iberia + Wizzair and even started the type rating.

I have no idea about your possible training or delays since it was all done with the wrong address that I have no access to and no training is filled in the system. What I do know is that 200 people completed the course sent proper mails and got their training on time. Please contact the people who you claim to have talked with on the wrong address. There is literally NO reason if you registered 7th November that the training was not completed long ago unless there is something I do not know about the case other than sending the mail not to the proper address.

There are students from Spain, Portugal and France on full training 0-ATPL(A) and they are happy sending the e-mail to proper address and receiving the training, there is even an Instructor from Portugal who completed the training and is training new students who have their course in English. I can not say anything more about your case since 1. never received the mail on proper address 2. there is no information about anything in flightlogger other than date of start and date of uploading the medical and for some strange reason its marked completed without anything taking place and not discontinued.

PS. I am not in Warszawa at the moment but in Norway visiting my parents, I was only in Warszawa in the summer for my training. I will be there first in May probably to do the IR/SE over to IR/ME and then do some training for instructor rating maybe if I find out its a point (airlines again needing people for real like before COVID (its why your story of passing 2 assessments in 1 week sounds very strange to say the least). I am an investor and I have my own business so I do not need to earn money on my flying but if I see there is demand then I will prepare properly so I am 100 % sure I can answer any technical question and fly every possible task in the SIM (just like before ATPL(A) exams that I passed with 1st time pass and over 90 % average) IF I find out I wish to fly in an airline for the experience not because I have to. The only thing I do is oversee digitally that people get their training but if they skip reading flightlogger and skip sending the availability to the proper address then its nothing I can do because then I have no idea they do even exist..........