PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2023, 11:22
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Flyingsailor93 I was a student you can even see my posts about choosing the school and it was only random luck that I chose Goldwings (some office guy did not bother to do effort (no longer works there) and told me the course 0 to FI(A) rating is more expensive not cause of the FI(A) rating but because Cessna use more fuel than PS-28) so I called some other school and it was like talking with a telemarketer "everyone get to the airlines, everything is superfast and everyone pass etc itd." so I called another one but they did not have time to talk then I called Goldwings again but happily Captain Jesionek answered me then and explained everything super honestly about getting to the airlines about the training and everything. If someone do not understand negative feedback on their flying its not lack of CRM on the side of Instructors, also most of the Instructors are super patient and understand people do extremely strange and dangerous stuff, Captain Jesionek do not fly with everyone as I said only people who he believe will learn something from his training. If he flew with you then it was probably because you did not send the e-mail to the correct address and showed up at the school wanting to fly and the school could not just conjure another instructor who was not expecting someone to be available.

That I chose to cooperate with the school is because it was so professional and I believed in the project not being some "telemarketer just get the license stuff" but a real school that also now provide integrated training and is developing all the time. No one would invest in something they did not believe in....

Oh and BTW look at the previous posts people it looks 100 % like some other flight school making them first the guy says he did not get his training, then he changes nicks claims he did the training and now back to the original nick also claim to have done the training and to be from France/Spain. So he did claim he was not finished in January but sadly for this claim in flightlogger there are atm only Polish students active in UPRT there is no discontinued French/Spanish student and there is no French/Spanish student who finished UPRT in January. So kind of looks something is wrong with this story.

Finally the guy claimed to not have finished his training in mid January, now he did in like 1 week manage to get through the assessment at Wizzair and at Iberia choosing the Iberia before Wizzair. Does this not sound a little bit strange? Like kind of some other school posting? There is literally no french/spanish guy active or finished or discontinued in January + the guy pass 2 assessments in 1 week and is starting the typerating. Either its a story of someone who did the training loooong ago and did not read the aircraft will be at the school in October 2022 so he decided to spice up and make up a better story OR its a story from some other flightschool that struggle to rent UPRT aircraft since they do not have their own.

Once again if someone just want the license please choose some other school, if someone want to do some effort and for real wish to learn to fly and also can accept not only positive feedback then check out Goldwings.