PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Application 2022
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2023, 06:41
flyTheBigFatLady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gliderman13
Sure. Just to remind you - thread’s about application process to Emirates, not „list all reasons why joining Emirates is not a good idea”. We’ve had enough.
apply - it’s ok for me
But I can tell you 50% of the people who terribly wish to be part of it will change their nick names and start complaining about EK
By the 5 years mark 75% what to leave. At that time you make a deceision to leave with empty hands or stay, finding out that is was not worth and has done more damage to your career than it was gainfully. But go for it.

if you are so convinced that you will make it and fit, why do you need to get info about at all.
In made without all the positiv Infos, and found out is was the easiest assessment I have ever done. If you want to read about what to expect, accept also that their won’t be only positiv and glory to read about.

again just for you.
dubai is the most respectfully international place. Locals are the most welcoming and invitive people on earth. EK makes you the most valued employee at all times. You will fly a international network with an excellent roaster bidding system where your bid will be respected maximizing your life work balance to be able to enjoy all the benefits of living in Dubai and being a world traveler.

good luck with your application and enjoy the stay in Dubai

why do you think they hire new guys rather than getting everyone back they had already. Most redundant didn’t get a massage since 1,5 years, even they want to come back.

Last edited by flyTheBigFatLady; 30th Jan 2023 at 07:00.