PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2023, 22:48
Mwii78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Total scam

Its a shame that this guy is defending them since 2019 😂 man they made you finish you CPL/IR on your last day before you ATPL expires and you made a good job in your ATPL as I remember done from second attempt, but its so sad looking at you licking bartek’s ass just for the sake of that FI job. I was a student there too and I can’t express how bad the quality of training is. The ****ty treatment. The un qualified instructors with very poor English to explain. The poor management. The un mannered discipline .The racism. And there is many many more
Maybe two or three instructors are the good ones they are airlines pilots and they come to goldwings just for the sake of money otherwise they talk **** about bartek and his way of treatment. He terrorize everyone at school his instructors , his students , his office guys. Which is a very healthy environment for a flight school 😂
He thinks so much of himself and in reality he is just a dumb pig born to an abusive drunk parents which reflects on his behavior.

please guys for your sake and the hardworking money that you gathered to become pilots avoid this school at any cost! He is a lovely guy before you sign the contract but once you sign he owns you and you are his slave not his student! If you do a mistake he makes sure he break your confidence and treat you like **** and even makes fun of you infront of his instructors (slaves for money). No creativity in teaching and correcting students only shouting and offending them. Its just demand no effort is given in teaching at this school , cause when you are working for such a guy you hate your life and show zero interest in your profession.

one more fun thing he makes his FI students teach PPL students as the theory part for their FI course 😂😂 full slavery!! He is Not paying the FI student for the classes and taking money from the PPL student for their theory part! And not providing the FI student the theory part that he needs to become an FI.
A very professional flight school! Wow! just wow!
kt1988 you’re saying you need to give effort and have quality to join goldwings huh? If the PPL students are being tought this way then i guess we all agree that that goldwings is the one that needs to put effort and seek quality!

If i want to talk about them I won’t be able to stop its one of the worst schools in poland if not the worst!

ps. My account is new cause i never had an account on pprune and made it just after reading this thread cause i felt like people should actually know about this scamwings of yours. Polish people already know because he is famous for “fat pig” with ****ty personality across poland. This is just for the foreigners to not fall for this trap!
so don’t attack me with your bull**** line that you always are saying that we are from other schools and want goldwings to have a bad image cause they are competing with them! Goldwings doesn’t have **** to compete, if it wasn’t for that uni program and nordica that he landed. they would be bankrupt by now!

When there is plenty of bad reviews from different people all saying same **** and non positive other then you, that must explain everything so please have some dignity and stop bending over for bartek! And let the people know the real image

regards and wishes to the pilot from spain happy landings! Only that guy so don’t include yourself please 😂