PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Cabin Crew 2023
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2023, 01:46
1plus1is11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AA1997
.........I haven’t submitted my response yet, I was tempted to click interested just to be able to undergo training and have a job as I put everything on hold, thinking I would be training in Jan/Feb, as Qantas mentioned in my AD in October if we were successful.

But it seems like working for Jetstar would mean an even longer wait for a transfer to Qantas?..... .

Hi,

I say don't do it.
It might be tempting but believe me, applying internally is not easy. You will be put on hold for months and months and months and many more months.
​​​​​​
If you really want to fly, do it with other airlines. Airlines with no association with Qantas.

Just say if you're employed by Bonza for 3 months and you go applying again for Qantas international, you will go through pretty fast where as if you work for Jetstar for 3 months you won't be able to apply until you've been in your role for atleast 12 months and there's the uncertainty of waiting for a training date so you possibly could be looking at 24 months...

Good thing come to those who wait, don't do it otherwise you will be in the same situation like alot of us are in right now.

Last edited by 1plus1is11; 29th Jan 2023 at 01:56.