PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIA Saudi Airlines?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2023, 16:45
airflirt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jack D
Given that approximately 732 million people in India do not have access to a proper lavatory (Europe,s pop 746million ) . I would say Indian IT development should be somewhat secondary in the grand scheme of things and yes, also in my experience, the quality of both software and personnel is patchy at best …
I think China has sufficient loos but woefully inadequate waste water systems . No idea about Saudi but hopefully the “long drop” hole in the floor model is being modified and cleaned up
This is outright racist and a big lie. China is already a superpower & India has established itself as an IT powerhouse. And you are using your smartphone and Internet courtesy Indian software developers. As for loos, please travel once to India and see the transformation, or else you will retain the same snake charmer image of the country that Western propagandist bandy about. 220 million Covid doses were administored in India mostly made within the country. Saudi Arabia is witnessing a transformation of a scale unknown in recent history. I know because I am a frequent visitor. So give them time and good things will emerge.