PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 25th Jan 2023, 22:32
ethicalconundrum

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by [email protected]
So if you develop an illness in the next year or so, will you consider it to have been caused by your alternative treatments or will you blame someone else?

You have no proof that your alternative treatments were more or less effective than the jabs.

You defend vaccinations for other diseases - ever seen the list of side effects for those?
Well, I have decided to take my chances with Ivermectin, which has been used around the world, for many years for a variety of parasitic and virulent agents. Should I develop some symptom from Ivermectin, or HCQ, or hypo-chlorinated vapor, I guess that is on me and only me. Yep - I chose the risk of those over the covid jab which I know very well the extensive side effects, despite the attempts to minimize and obscure them. Anyway, yes I will accept the responsibility for my personal choice. I have never blamed anyone else for my choices, despite your red herring.

There are plenty of papers and reports, and studies about the alternative treatments and the efficacy. I'm not doing your homework for you. It's there, but you need to be diligent to find it. The key to me is my(and others) alternative treatments do not come with the potential for heart issues, clots, Guillian Barre syndrome, and so on. Ivermectin is about one of the most prescribed medication for humans and animals around the world. Same for HCQ. Side effects are well known, and consistently less serious than the jab.

Well, as for the side effects for my other vaccines, I gotta say at 17, on induction into the Army back in the 70s, they did not take kindly to raw recruit asking about side effects. Like 30,000 other kids, we stood there in our underwear, with our sleeve rolled up and walked down the inoculation line. Injection in the left, injection in the right, back to the left, and back to the right. Wait 6 days, and do it again. Once more with vigor, we are talking about vaccines with a long and detailed history of effectiveness and limited side effects. It's been a lot of years, but I think I can accurately say that no one in my platoon, or company of 240 men came down with any kind of issue from the bank of injections. As for later vaccines, when I was older, yes I did check before getting them. As you likely know already, they are a microscopic speck compared to the side effects being discovered for the covid jab.

edit: A little more reading enjoyment for the 'side effect' deniers. https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athl...er-covid-shot/