PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 25th Jan 2023, 14:55
Brutal

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
crab..[QUOTE] It might not have been the perfect solution but it did save lives, it did prevent serious illness and it did allow lifting of restrictions (and therefore recovery of economies) far sooner than if everyone had just done nothing.

This one I have a hard time with. It's funny that so many people say I didn't have it too bad because of the jab? How would one know how bad they were going to be as it effects mostly the elderly, and those with weakened immune systems or ill health. Most, 99.7% I think were the figures, would not die from this or be seriously ill. How we can state that we weren't to ill with covid because of the jab will never be known, as we all rushed out and got it straight away?
Yes it prevented serious illness in those elderly, ill, etc but for most of us it wasn't necessary, especially the younger ones amongst us. Big Pharma is probably the most fined, corrupt organisations on the planet. Yet despite the billions in fines over the years for corruption, lying, coercing results for drugs etc etc, we still believe they produce drugs/vaccines for our benefit? If I offered you a drink that will stop you getting flu forever, but when asked what the ingredients were, I said you can trust me, it's safe, and by the way I've asked for the data of trials of this drink to be sealed for 75 years.......would you trust me?? I suspect the answer is no, so why do we trust big pharma?
(thank godness for the american court judge that forced them to release the drug trial data by the end of 2022)

B.