PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2023, 12:05
Fanax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ctacik
Sounds like that you didn't pass. They lost a motivated local guy who would probably stay for ever. When I was a candidate as direct entry pilot, they rejected a Latvian pilot in the sim assessment. He was an experienced guy, even a mistake in sim doesn't mean much and least for pilots who fly on specific SOP's and then they are asked to fly a completely different profile from what they fly as airline pilots. He would probably stay for ever.
Same in your case, I guess the difference in you and someone who passed is how many hours were spent doing math exercises.
I would suggest you to focus on wizz cadet program, they have a base in Vilnius and pay better than AB and provide quicker upgrade to command.
If you wanna to insist, you will have better chances in the near future, is expected a mass exodus of the Dutch pilots as KLM is asking for NTR First Officers, everyone who speaks dutch and have more than 500 hours will apply.
Listen, im not complaining. Obviously some of these exercises were made to measure your thinking on the spot, which are hard to prepare for. But now i dont have to think where to get 25k. Ofc im gonna be worried if i fail wizzair assessment, but lets pray for the best.