PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2004, 16:17
SocialFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin Interview Today...

Hey all...

Had my Virgin Group assessment today and managed to get through to the one on one interview... They seem to have changed the recruitment day now...

The Group Interviews were held in the morning, there were two sessions, 08.30am and 10.30am.... In total between the two groups there were 60 people.. The Group interview part has not changed, it involved

Intro to the company
Introducing yourself
2 Group Activities (Card Game + Song and Dance???)

Once all the group interviews were finished everyone came back at 12.30 and they handed out envelopes which advised if you had been shortlisted to the one on one interview... Out of the 60 people they shortlisted around 15 people, and I was one of the lucky ones.....

I had my 1 on 1 interview at 1.00pm and it lasted for approximately 45minutes. The 1 on 1 interview was intense and had some tough questions which really put you on the spot.. I must say the recruiters were fantastic and really made an effort to make you feel comfortable.. Now I'm waiting to find out if I have made it to the Medical Stage... The interviewer did say that there are 2 ground schools going through in February and also March....

Overall the day was enjoyable.. I met some nice people and did have a laugh (especially singing and dancing )... It was interesting to see the diverse range of people they had.. I feel the really did select a diverse range of individuals to stay back. There were ladies 40+, brunettes, short etc (not the Virgin stereotype) who made it through to the final interview, therefore I would say Virgin has really changed there recruitment standards....

To those who have been through the process could you please let me know how long it took you to find out if u made it to the Medical, once you had completed your one on one interview???? Hopefully the wait will not be too long..

Any questions just ask.... In the meantime Fingers Crossed I'm waiting by the phone....

SocialFlyer

Last edited by SocialFlyer; 12th Jan 2004 at 19:07.