PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2023, 09:20
lleidapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aspiringpilot123
Guys, I'm also planning to join BAA in the Spain. I'm from India basically. Guys, should I join BAA for ATPL program costing 70k? Looks like their network is good, and also recommend good students to their partnering airlines. Comment on it please and also provide better alternative academies if any.
first of all no visa support, student does everything alone (there is an indian in the academy and there were moroccans, libyans, russians etc all same story) , people here in lleida base in spain are very very racist to indians ( it has got to do with the fact that there are many pakistanis and they have a bad reputation and as you look alike you get caught in the crossfire, constant police harassment, people do NOT like you at all, sometimes you will be denied entry from places).
BAA do not recommend anyone to any airlines, in fact even their own cadets from the LOT program did not get any job. If they do not even recommend EU citizens how do you think they can recommend non EU citizens? BAA do not have any network whatsoever, they are a company owned by avia soultions and their only ties are with other companies owned by avia. Turkish airlines stopped their partnership with BAA, LOT did not take on any of their cadets even to the interview, Wizz air cancelled their contract and instead trains their own cadets at other schools and now Vueling is ghosting BAA and not replying to any of their queries regarding their *partnership* , not a single person has been invited to even an interview through BAA, would you trust a company with a track record like this? Do not in any circumstances join BAA because of their airlines connections, cos the truth is that they have none. Any of their students that they post on instagram about getting a job with airline xyz is because of the students own hard work, BAA did NOTHING to help them
you made a comment without even reading any of the reviews which were published as latest as december november last year....