PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 25th Jan 2023, 04:08
ethicalconundrum

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Radgirl
Not sure why this is on Rotorheads as it effects all pilots. Pity it wasnt moved to the medical thread. I have only just spotted it and I am not going to trawl through the entire thread. May I make some objective purely medical observations:

1 The FAA asked for a vaccine and the goal was to reduce hospitalisation and death by over 50%. The current western vaccines achieve far better than this and have saved many lives. Vaccination was never developed to reduce the risk of becoming infected and some studies suggest over 95% of some developed populations have been infected despite high vacination rates. However they didnt die.

2 Vaccination may reduce load shedding and the risk of infecting others but now the risk of death from covid is less than the risk of death from influenza. Risk is to those immunoisuppressed and this excludes pilots

3 Chinese vaccines are far far less effective. China reduced offers to make mRNA vaccines under license until a few weeks ago.

4 The mRNA vaccines are very safe and most complications on social media are false. However myocarditis is seen especially in young males up to age 29 where it rises to 1 in 10,000 after repeated doses. It almost always resolves spontaneously. Sadly this problem is relevant to younger pilots and they will temporarily lose their license. Testing to confirm normal cardiac function will cost money.

Logically it follows that although we are encouraging all adults to be vaccinated and revaccinated (children are a different matter) the risk;benefit ratio in 2023 may be against vaccination in pilots.
1. Of course, we have no control group, as the mandates effectively wiped out a comm pilot(fixed or rotor) that is NOT jabbed(BTW, for all concerned, the covid jab is not and never has been a "vaccine" according to the widely held understanding of that word in the medical lexicon). Also, the jab was absolutely developed and sold as the way to reduce the risk of becoming infected. One can search videos by Rachel Maddow, Joe Biden, Fauci, etc touting that those who are jabbed will not get or transmit the covid virus, all of which was complete fabrication.

2. Vaccination(the jabs) may have provided some reduction in severity, or possibly even mortality. I consider a larger view of the ledger, taking into account the damage done BY the jabs just as important as those elusive reductions in severity or mortality. If we would factor in the increased mortality due to the jabs causing a long list of side effects, and the cost in man-years, I think on balance in a few years we will find that ledger entry to be solidly on the side of 'first, do no harm' in this case by producing and distributing a questionable mRNA spike protein which runs rampant through many body functions, and strangely - has and had NO effect on the mucosal receptor location of the first attack vector of covid virus.

3. I have no idea what's going on in China. No one in western civ should claim otherwise.

4. I take particular umbridge at this 'safe and effective' canard. The bloom is most definitely off that particular rose. As mentioned, the first social media and main stream media touts from on high were all '95% effective!'. Then, reality set in, and that was reduced to 90, then 75, then 45, and finally, as the booster program rolled out, we learned the actual effective rate was hovering around 32% after 18 weeks second dose. As for 'safe', as the entries in the US VAERS reporting system skyrocketed, people began dropping dead of various side effects. Of course, the Official Line from the big pharma, big media, big govt continued to both ignore, and silence any probative remonstration of the growing tally of destruction left behind the by those jabbed.

Add to that, the unconscionable rejection of alternative therapies from attacks on 'horse paste' and HCQ, Zinc, and hypo-chlorinated lavage(directly at the mucosal membranes) and other potential therapies, there is the ugly fingerprints of the commercial interests behind much of that fuss. Mostly supported by the trio of pharma, media and govt again. The results from India with Ivermectin are nothing short of remarkable, yet anyone referencing it, or speaking about it with an actual control group in neighboring states of India are regularly and effectively silenced.

So, in summary all my position points are just opinion, and it's always up to the individual to make their own judgments after careful investigation. But - riddle me this. Who has most to gain, by tilting that particular windmill with the media, and govt, and pharma? How does the individual make those careful investigations when opposition viewpoints, raw data, and evaluations are suppressed, and those who voice them are ridiculed, and in many cases stripped of their power, and position? What does the jab cognoscenti have to fear from rational evaluation and the scientific method of theorize, postulate, evaluate, promulgate? It seems most of those interested in jab, and only jab went directly from theorize to promulgate, and have decided that the postulate and evaluate steps are merely sideshow Bob distractions? These are of course, rhetorical questions. I hope everyone will do their diligence, and find those alternative tests, evaluations, raw data, results, and choose wisely. As noted - I strongly suspect that the covid jab ledger will be on balance a serious and deadly mistake in lost man-years over the coming decade.

Edit; some fun reading to slog through - https://link.springer.com/content/pd...22-09479-4.pdf

Last edited by ethicalconundrum; 25th Jan 2023 at 04:39.
The following 2 users liked this post by ethicalconundrum: