PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About Global Aviation solutions
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2004, 15:48
number

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
number, you continue to be an idiot
I've asked questions and showed my doubts about GAS and its spokesman, who did a lot of talking so far without offering any practical proof of what he was promising. Of course he is free not to prove it, but then at least can I be free not to believe him?
Trust me, I know Hamrah too. He is one of the most knowledgeable people in this industry. He is a very experienced airline pilot and is currently Flight Operations Director.
I'm sure he is and I haven't said anything wrong about him.
Now, you either trust me because I own and run this website or you don't
I trust you
but when I say that you are being extremely silly with your posts on here you should be very careful about the next post of yours that I read on this thread
I have just showed some doubts by asking questions which were never answered, I hope that those who sell promises/type ratings and then refuse to answer questions, will be warned with the same emphasis.
I wouldn't want to have to prove to you that I really am who I say I am.
You don't need it because you're not selling anything.
And some people wonder why they are unemployed? Having a licence doesn't guarantee you a job
I agree
You have to have a personality too
I agree
By all means, get angry or upset because of your unfortunate position
I'm not angry, but curious, and I usually don't take for granted what I'm told without a further verification, above all when it comes to spend plenty of money.
don't take it out on others who are in a position to give you advice
Advices are welcome, as well as doubts.