PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 23:30
lleidapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NOVAA
Lledapilot & Warlock1
Thank you guys for response !
I am definitely looking for other ATO. I contacted BAA about one year ago- and sure I am read all reviews! I've been constantly contacted by Ad-Initio Project Manager - very actively by the end of the year /beginning of this year. I did ask a questions and quoted some of the reviews from this trend. Interested what I got in response :

1. More planes been add to Lleida base - Tecnams and brand new C172 in addition to already 8 aircrafts up there. There is a plenty of aircrafts available and student- to-aircraft ratio no more than 5 to 1 ...
2. Sure we do aircraft maintenance at base in Lleda ! There was an some small issues with aircraft maintenance before - but we fixed everything!
3. We have a plenty of highly qualified instructors and we keeped at the student-to-instructor ratio of no more than 6 to 1...
4. Weather delays are minimum.
5. All students on time for program completion except those who lazy and not concentrating on study and flying.
6. Accommodations in Lleda is very affordable and you'll have a plenty to choose from...

As I can see they are lying about everything... I hope some of the students(or pilots) who is in Lleda now can posted honest report on what is going on upthere - so new guys not getting burn...
Hi i am still in lleida, because actually I am from here. I live here and even though I graduated BAA 6 weeks ago , I am still very much in touch with what is happening at the flight school, because I meet my friends who are in the school daily, we live closeby (because they dont fly due to weather), please do not ignore my review, it still holds true . BAA are blatantly lying to you.

1. This is an outright lie. They are infact removing planes instead of adding them (selling tecnam p2002). They might have 8 planes 10 planes , but it does not matter, because only 3-4 flies and the rest is on the ground . And still, they do not have a single multi engine aircraft. Ask the management where is their multiengine aircraft, why are they advertising 2 if they have 0?
2. Then why is their own multiengine aircraft still on the ground waiting to be fixed?
3. I love that they quote student instructor ratio, ask them numbers, how many instructors they have and how many students? Turns out they dont have a lot of students nor instructors , which is why they are quoting a ratio and not a number. And also ask them how many instructors they had in 2021 or beginning of 2022? why did they leave ?
4. nop.lies. ask them about statistics from previous years
5. HAHAHA , ask them again about previous students, even famous ones from instagram- luke flood how long was his delay? pilotjonathan how long was his delay? actually you dont need to ask this because they posted their school timeline on instragram and publically so you can see when they started groundschool and when they finished. ask them why is everyone complaining about delay, is everyone lazy? BAA is dilligent XD ?
6. Its a small town with a university, good luck with acommodation, because university students take most of it. It is also quite unsafe. trust me I am from here.

If you really want to see the crux of the situation, ask them to send you a contract so you can read it. It has one million things about delays and how it is not BAA’s fault, they dont want to take any responsibility.