PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2023, 03:30
NOVAA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lledapilot & Warlock1
Thank you guys for response !
I am definitely looking for other ATO. I contacted BAA about one year ago- and sure I am read all reviews! I've been constantly contacted by Ad-Initio Project Manager - very actively by the end of the year /beginning of this year. I did ask a questions and quoted some of the reviews from this trend. Interested what I got in response :

1. More planes been add to Lleida base - Tecnams and brand new C172 in addition to already 8 aircrafts up there. There is a plenty of aircrafts available and student- to-aircraft ratio no more than 5 to 1 ...
2. Sure we do aircraft maintenance at base in Lleda ! There was an some small issues with aircraft maintenance before - but we fixed everything!
3. We have a plenty of highly qualified instructors and we keeped at the student-to-instructor ratio of no more than 6 to 1...
4. Weather delays are minimum.
5. All students on time for program completion except those who lazy and not concentrating on study and flying.
6. Accommodations in Lleda is very affordable and you'll have a plenty to choose from...

As I can see they are lying about everything... I hope some of the students(or pilots) who is in Lleda now can posted honest report on what is going on upthere - so new guys not getting burn...