PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2023, 14:50
Entusiast777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For your reference, I was a real student in that crap school which you are advocating, and the only one whou should change the nickname is you, for sth. like "goldwingsProtector" or whatever of that kind.
I placed availability one week ahead and clearly mentioned that I am very flexible and available for a flight anytime.
Anyway, the only thing you can say to support goldwings is that everybody posting about their negative and ****ty experiences are guys from other flight schools. Nothing new in your techniques.
I am pretty sure that the number of people posting precautionary messages to avoid goldwings will only increase with time.
And also keep in mind that there is no any other school in Poland, who got as many negative feedbacks as goldwings. Btw, a good question above, why isn't goldwings listed on google maps?
Isn't it because you are concerned that the number of crap reviews will become even larger? All in all, as said before, I will try to do my best to let as many people as possible know that they should stay away from so-called "academy".