PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2023, 09:28
exfocx

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Pot calls kettle black!

Originally Posted by tossbag
Ah you're a cack! Most reputable organisations have youtube channels, hate to break it to you, but it's a heavily censored platform favouring your mates mainly. There ya go again, you can't disagree with someone without accusing them of being conspiracy theory nut-jobs. Have never visited a QAnon site, sorry to disappoint you, have never used telegram, not on any groups, sorry to disappoint you again. Dumbarse comedian eh, probably has a couple more brain cells than you possess but that's beside the point, where were we? Peer review that's right!

By the way, what's a high end degree? Can't say I've heard of one of them. Is the high end bit where they teach them 'real peer review?'
lololol people who use conspiracy theory websites as evidence get called that for a reason. You accuse me of accusing people I disagree with as CTs, then you go into an ad hominem attack, well done! I would like to point out to you, as it seems to have bypassed you, that Youtube isn't a HEAVILY censored site.

I understand why using 'high end degree' would confuse you as you think the sh!t you read and put here as evidence is legitimate. You lack even the basic understanding of going about evaluating the "science" and "evidence" you read.
The following 2 users liked this post by exfocx: