PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2023, 19:46
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Enthusiast777: Did you change nickname because it was too "special" to believe a student never saw where to send the e-mail or never called why the e-mail is not received? So now you say you completed the training but it took a long time to complete and you had to show up to get a flight?

IF you were a real student did you not try sending the e-mail to the correct address being pasted on flightlogger frontpage? The scheduling e-mails are received on Thursday preceding the week when people want to fly (if there are free slots as most often also people who send their availability later are scheduled). And everyone is getting planned. But ofc if someone never send the mail, the week is fully planned and someone show up on Monday and say "I wanna fly please give me a flight now" then the school will not kick out people who sent the mail from their slots they will also not make the instructor be available when he is not. So probably they wanted to do you a favor and give you a flight when the aircraft was available, the only Instructor who might have time like randomly without pre planning and can do every kind of instructing is Captain Jesionek so that is why you probably got a flight with him.

And Captain Jesionek does usually only teach people for IR/ME, CPL(A) or UPRT that he select, in order to teach them something more because he know they will benefit from the lesson. For the students who hold a CPL(A) BUT are clueless about flying there are other instructors, but of course if someone who did not send their availability came to the school and insisted to fly then maybe he wanted to do a favor a went with a random not scheduled student I have no idea. Captain Jesionek is not an instructor who is normally instructing random students the school got a lot of other instructors that teach the very basics, who also understand why someone at the end of the training (previous training done at other school) does not know basics about flying and would crash if sent on PIC solo flight.

Once again IF there is any real student and not other flight school complaining then the only way to not get scheduled is 1. Not sending the e-mail to the correct address (99 % of cases) 2. Some very rare scenario where aircraft is in for maintenance that take more than a week (1% of cases) but then they get priority slot next week......

BTW the only time an instructor from Goldwings read this topic was when a real student with a real name complained about a real Instructor. And the case got an answer only because I informed the instructor about it.