PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2023, 22:00
Entusiast777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
By all means and available ways I encourage everyone who ever hears about this crap, which is Goldwings Aviation Academy, to AVOID them and pass the message on. I was unlucky and not diligent enough to make a research before applying for a training with them. I really should have watched all those negative comments about goldwings since 2016 and make conclusions. All in all, I am another witness of their extremely disgusting approach and treating students. All mentioned above is 1000000% TRUE in terms of absolute disrespect and impolite attitude. I signed up for a module, which takes normally about 3-4 days to complete. And initially the head of training Jesionek told me the same. Eventually it took me weeks to complete, even though the weather conditions were favorable. During those days awaiting for my flight it seemed that nobody gave a f%ck of how and when the flight should be planned. You constantly have to show up and almost beg them to be so kind to assign a flight for you. Moreover, no pre-flight briefing when flying with that Bartek, which is a totally arrogant, impolite and disrespectful to people. Shouting at students and cursing them during the flight, trying to show them how miserable they are.
I repeat, no pre-flight briefing, is that a sign of professional???
And if you, Jesionek, reading this, keep in mind that if you don't undergo a special training on how to be polite and respectful to people that you don't know, then one day you will definitely meet a fist into your face, and probably that someone will change your vision of how the neutral attitude to peope should look like.
Congratulations, goldwings, you got one more negative feedback and obviously you should do something to change the image and reputation of your organisation. As someone mentioned above, EU is not that big, and flight community is even smaller. Once again mates, stay vigilant and avoid making my mistakes and mistakes of many who already left their comments about their experiences since 2016.