PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign pilots now allowed to apply for a Green Card?
Old 20th Jan 2023, 17:11
Kakar khan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi i am 39 years old military pilot from Pakistan. I have more than 17years of flying experience and 5400 flying hrs. I have flown number of multi-engine transport category aircraft. I have 3200 hrs as pilot in command . I am instructor on CN-235 and beech craft king air 350i which is equipped with pro line fusion avionics. I have flown C-130 Hercules, CN-235 Casa, Y-9 Chinese aircraft and King air 350i. I have recently done my initial pilot conversion of king air 350i in Tampa,Florida. Because of proficient performance, I was awarded pro-card on initial sim training of King air 350i. I have also obtained TSA approval from Department of defense. I don’t have ICAO ATPL yet but, i have all the military flying certificates. I have done bachelors (BS) in Aero sciences and Masters in war Studies. With this experience, Can i go for attempt to apply for green card through EB-2 NIW visa. Request your guidance.
Thanks