PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Ukraine about to have a war?
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2023, 13:51
Tartiflette Fan

Received 281 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by ORAC
👀👀 🙄🙄

BREAKING: German government spokesperson says that there was never a moment when the delivery of Leopard tanks was "linked with the delivery of abrams tanks" - Reuters
That "spokesman" was the new Defence Minister - Pistorius. It is just astonishing how these two-faced lying bastards have the nerve to spin 180 in 24 hours and somehow continue to believe that their voters continue to see them as honourable representatives of the nation . Unfortunately, however, the voters know that the other side are just as twisted.

EDIT:

Nutty has given a comprehensive breakdown of new pledges for armaments, but I thought I could add a couple of interesting facts about Ramstein picked up in general reading.

There are 53 000 American personnel stationed there ( that was a hell of a surprise. I would have guessed at 10 000 )
The public ( probably not Russians ) can visit the airfield ( unsure what that means exactly ) Monday to Friday at no charge. That must be your tax-dollars at work -tdracer and LoneWolf50 !! Pretty surprising to me though. I have never heard about permanent public access to a military establishment of any sort and Ramstein does have some very important functions.

Last edited by Tartiflette Fan; 20th Jan 2023 at 14:03.