PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2023, 21:24
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Flyingsailor93: First of all if you look at the Polish forum or even in this very forum every single Polish school from EPBC (Babice) got mud slinged at it. Its because its like 4 schools at same airport. BTW Goldwings also provide training in Kraków at EPKP (Pobiednik) airport and by some strange coincidence no one on any forum was ever unhappy with that ( no other school there).

If you look at my previous posts you will see that I am not the boss of the school, I believe he do not even watch or read the forum. Once did an Instructor reply to a real student in this topic because I informed the school that it looks like a real student with a name and because the student was unhappy with actually the best Instructor I was ever instructed by.

As for the e-mail adress, if you are another school then congratulations you found the old address to the office/reception guy who changed jobs in October. This address have never ever been used to send availability to. That is why no one (or possibly the new reception guy but missed it) ever saw your e-mail IF you are a real student.

I can not believe a real student would not check the main page of the flightlogger with big information: "Good day. I inform that from today I will be doing the schedule. We have created a special account to which information and requests ********atgoldwingsdotpl should be sent from today. All information about the schedule is only transmitted via the internet." This information is in flightlogger on the main page since 14.09.2019 and the ato address have never ever been used for scheduling. I can not believe a real student would keep sending the mail to the wrong address and never call the school or check the flightlogger system.

PS. If you are a real student (I can not believe it since then you would probably call the school or check if you are sending the mail to the proper address) then maybe log in the flightlogger read the address and send the e-mail so you can get your training immediately. No one is interested in the aircraft not being used by students because it does not earn money by standing there. If you are some other school then good luck with trying to rent UPRT aircraft and being able to provide the training

Last edited by KT1988; 19th Jan 2023 at 21:37. Reason: Adding postscriptum