PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2023, 18:49
Flyingsailor93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KT1988
@Flyingsailor93 First of all I am not any employee of the school. I have a private company doing B2B stuff. But since cooperation I do actually have access to the flightlogger system so I do know that real students get their training done.

So if you are a real student where did you send the e-mail to what address since November? Because there is absolutely no e-mail with someone askin for UPRT training who did not get it and the aircraft is standing there not used a lot of the time, do you think its earning money standing still in periods with good weather ?

It’s just another example of mudslinging from other schools, because I can literally see who is available for training and sent mail. The last person who asked for UPRT was a woman on 05.01.2023. So where did you send your mail?
Can you leave the other school in Poland alone. Nobody is throwing you mud. I’m sure that lot of school in Poland are more correct (Bartolini, Smart aviation, Zonda aero and so on…) myself dealing with Polish people are the most kind and disciplined people I have ever met . 90% of flight schools in Poland have food review (yeah people talk) so be sure they don’t need to be on a forum to reach clients.

But a commercial and an organisational advise: what You should do is fix your behaviour and attitude and customer service to not have a bad review on a forum (by the way why aren’t you on Google maps so we can see the general public reviews too?

The European Union is a very small place the reputation of your school or whatever school in the space will travel faster than light. People talk, costumers talk and I assure you the bad reputation of your school due to your behaviour (Bartek… yes everybody know you are behind this account) by the way you need some CRM classes and a class on “how you deal with people politely” and a class on “have some manner” and a class on “doing a briefing before going to fly” (are you sure you are a professional Pilot as you mention it? ).

Furthermore, “ato@goldwings” , do you want me to put you the phone number of all your flight instructors, yes I do have access on the flightlogger. Do you want me to forward you all the emails I have sent just to be programmed to do a 2 days training?
Yeah my request of UPRT was since November 2nd. Maybe if you get into your accounts you will see a bank transfers labelled UPRT training that day? Ah you won’t find it because you have scammed so many people you get lost in accounts…
Again, I do have integrity and respect to not lie (maybe Bartek needs a reminder about discipline,integrity and respect)

And I’m assuring you you will hear me when the time comes when you will have the visit of inspectors, and the seizure of respective CAA and finish on TV there you will understand the gravity of this matter.

it’s enough you keep scamming people and getting away with it.
Another reminder think about making training contracts when you provide a training every single flight school do that because they respect their engagement a non existence of a training make it blury).
For your information I’m not the random student you will scam and get away with it.