PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-3
Thread: Manchester-3
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2023, 12:38
Mr Mac

Received 177 Likes on 111 Posts
Originally Posted by SCFC1EP
Read for a laugh

the Consumer Choice Center has unveiled the results of its first annual European Airport Consumer Index, highlighting the top 10 airports in Europe in terms of their ease of use for passengers. We have all the details of the top 10 and we find out

This is the first index of its kind in Europe, and aims to inform both consumers and managers as to which airports best accommodate passengers. The top 10 best airports in Europe for passenger ease of use are as follows:
  1. Brussels Airport
  2. Zurich Airport
  3. Düsseldorf Airport
  4. Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
  5. Manchester Airport
  6. Copenhagen Airport
  7. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
  8. Stockholm Arlanda Airport
  9. Frankfurt am Main Airport
  10. Munich Airport
Well I used most of those last year and I would query Manchester and Brussels being in the list. I have not been to Düsseldorf for a while so could not comment on that one. I used Copenhagen a lot during Covid as it was the easiest way home from Munich and quite liked it however there were very few passengers. I use Munich almost weekly and rate it highly though as using LH we use the new terminal and I hear LCC terminal is not so good. However Manchester being in the list is a little unbelievable given the issues they appear to have on a regular basis, snow this morning I see again.

Cheers
Mr Mac