PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - inews - 'RAF admits ‘urgent’ need to solve shortage of trained pilots''
Old 18th Jan 2023, 23:30
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Darkmouse
There are. Google Jenny Tinmouth if you don't believe me.
Thankyou for that..

Best I can see is her best lap time is about three and a half minutes behind the male best times. That is an off scale difference. She’s not even in the same race as the males. If we convert that to who will be the best in a dog fight, well…

Originally Posted by Darkmouse

Was your point that she should have stuck to her guns if she a. wanted to do it, and b. Wanted to prove her worth beyong being a diversity hire and provide a role model for others like her to follow? If so I agree, but easier said than done. If that wasn't your point, then what was?

This is not the thread for it, but I have often wondered why in an RAF where we've had female fast jet, bomber and fighter, pilots for decades, we don't have more.

But then, rally had Michelle Mouton, an awesome group B driver, and a personal hero, but very few since.

I can't remember what my point was now, other than to say that your contribution to this thread was stupid.

Hmmm… now that you have covered your eyes and ears and are yelling insults I guess we will see no more of you..