PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2023, 15:32
jakredflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trigonometry
Just did my final interview this morning. It was super EASY!
Thought they were going to grill me hard on planes and basic aerodynamics stuff like that. None!
They just asked me some simple questions. Questions like tell me a bit about yourself, why do you want to become a pilot, what makes a good pilot, do you think you have those qualities etc..
Within three hours I got an email saying that I passed. Phew! Now waiting to book for medical exam.
Anyone who interested in my experiences, feel free to send me a PM. I would love to share.

P.S. Don't worry much about the ICAO thing. It is super easy to get level 4. I did not prepare for the test and I spoke with a thick Hong Kong accent. They gave me level 5! The aptitude test is super easy as well. I got 6 wrong answers in tracking and I still passed. So don't worry much.

PM me if you have questions!
Hi there trigonometry! Glad to hear that you have passed the cadet interview, I have just received an invitation for interview and I am kind of struggling in the monitoring test (counting balls), I have tried to keep practicing it over and over, still not having an optimal performance, do you have any recommendations or tips you may suggest?

Also, I noticed that you mentioned the tech interview was relatively easy, can I know do you have any flying experience before? If so, how many hours have you got?

If you find it comfortable, you may reach me through on telegram: t.me/santoris42 (Username: santoris42).

Thanks a lot for your assistance! Look forward for you reply!