PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines And Reported After Effects Of Concern To Pilots
Old 18th Jan 2023, 08:06
SASless

Received 524 Likes on 219 Posts
I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I cannot claim to be an FAA Medical Examiner.....but a few minutes roaming around in the FAA Medical Examiners Guide at the FAA website surfaced information that seems to challenge the PR range data cited in that linked article.

I started to post that link yesterday morning but after looking at the Medical Guide I was not able to confirm what it had to say about the FAA's changing of the standard for PR Values to the range quoted in the article.

Recent CDC Press Releases have made reference to the possibility of there being some more serious side effects for the Covid Vaccines but did not report any changes to the existing guidance re their use or safety.

I am sure this is an issue/topic/concern that we shall hear more about as time goes on and additional research data and studies are reported.

I shall be engaged in some group activity this weekend that shall be attended by some medical professionals who will be able to provide some sage counsel about this and will post what they have to say on Sunday. upon my return to the Goose Bay Tea House.

Reading the linked article suggests it is a long on assumptions and promises but a tad short on corroborative data that proves its claims.