PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2023, 00:21
dr dre

Received 356 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally Posted by dragon man
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/t...uietly-tacitly

I have an open mind and look forward to been shown why he is wrong. Just saying he is a right wing nut case won’t cut the mustard I’m afraid.
All professional airline pilots in Australia have been vaccinated, most of them in early 2021. As most are above 30 requiring a routine ECG every two years (and yearly above 40) I’d estimate about 75-80% of pilots in this country have had at least 1 ECG post vaccination. I haven’t remotely heard of anyone having an ECG problem after their vaccine. Yes that dude is a nut case - appears he is denigrating vaccines to promote his own quack treatments like Hydroxychloroquine.

Originally Posted by tossbag
There are plenty of peer reviewed articles and information out there. In other words, DYOR.
The overwhelming body of scientific and medical expertise vs a fringe of random quacks. Quacks whom you still refuse to identify or reveal where you get your information from. At least the poster above revealed they where they were getting info from, and like I said, it turned out to be another HCQ myth spreading quack.

Last edited by dr dre; 18th Jan 2023 at 01:45.
The following 2 users liked this post by dr dre: