PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2023, 13:13
Flyingsailor93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Irresponsable and lost in their own administration

Originally Posted by KT1988
As far as I know the UPRT training started from October 2022 when the school received a brand new aircraft for UPRT (ZLIN Z 242 L). Everyone was also informed about when the aircraft arrives and it was announced on the schools facebook etc itd. Since October the UPRT training is done in 1 day (if weather permits remember its winter now) and already over 200 students completed it as far as I know.

So if you did not recieve UPRT traning I would recommend contacting the school not writing here and you will be flying tomorrow or first day with proper weather. If you are not flying its because 1. You did not contact the school or 2. You are not a student but some other flightschool who just want to complain since almost no school in Poland got a brand new UPRT aircraft and give JOC on A320 SIM as bonus to the UPRT. So if your school can not provide the training then dont pretend you are a student because as far as I can see from the flightlogger system everyone who want to fly UPRT get it the first day weather permits since October.

Also for people outside of school (no flightlogger) you can see people who finished UPRT on facebook or instagram with names and pictures and the amount of them. Real students finishing the course, not other schools who do not got the aircraft for it. You can also come to the school on a good weather day if you are lucky and come in the morning you will fly the same day.
Are you sure of what you are saying?
This is again the proof of your own unprofessionalism you don’t even know who is your student which of course is normal the only thing you know is receiving the money.

First,I will be happy showing you all the email that have been sent since November (hey we are in the end of January ) contacting you to provide a 2 day training ( yes,I don’t only accuse, I prove it materially)

Second, since this person in this forum seems to always neglect the advices of the costumers and the feedbacks and what people say, I have a voice record of their behaviour and more proof (emails and sms…) of their unprofessionalism hit me in pm so I will more happy to share it and I’ll share it in all social medias available to orientate the people. (Yes i was preparing to sue them if They didn’t provide the training.(which have not been provided)

Third, I’ll be sure that all the CAA and all authorities involved will be aware of your behaviour which are faaaar from the standards professionally and aeronautically.

One of the RED FLAGS is providing a training without a contract (it is a big red flag that I should be aware of since the beginning)

Last but not least I assure you any student from my country and in the European Union will put a feet in your school.

Sincerely,