PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2023, 10:20
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
Tell you what, reveal what “experts” you think give the “truth” about the Covid vaccine, and I bet I can find incompetence, lies, rubbish, quackery or misleading info til the cows come home…..
Indeed Dr. Dre! At least you are now admitting that lies, rubbish, quackery or misleading information was promulgated by both sides. I would say that the side that lied the most was the same side that prevented, censored, coerced and controlled the narrative and was the beneficiary of obscene big pharma profits.

I mean, I could go back through your posts and others and find gems like:

"Trust the science" - sorry, science has always welcomed open and frank debate, but not in this case.
"One vaccine is all you will need" - now up to four or five
"The vaccine will stop transmission" - sure thing, that has happened (not)
"75% vaccinated will bring about herd immunity " Pardon? Pure garbage.

If you remember anything you will remember the "herd immunity" thing was the "in science". Bandied about daily for months even. REMEMBER??? Till it was not. What happened to it? Pure BS from the start.

Look, I don't give a rats ar$e about any of this stuff nor do I care either way about a vaccine that likely causes little harm. I do care that we were so stupid collectively that we have forgotten the lies, deception and sheer bloody mindedness bandied about by the chief proponents of this event though.