PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two helicopters collide - Gold Coast, Queensland - Sea World 2/1/2023
Old 14th Jan 2023, 06:35
jimiemick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying Binghi
Old man buys Gold Coast high rise unit next to heliport. Old man is too old to do that surf and bikini thing. Old man yells at helicopters……

Best part is.... Some one is inflating the numbers. Either the ABC or Don Espey
Even in Dons OWN WRITTEN WORDS there is only 1,000-2,000 a week
As he mentions in this bull**** rant from 17th of Feb 2021 On the "Main Beach Association" facebook page
(i can not post URLs as apparently i have not posted more than 8 times)
He is a legit serial pest as you can tell.

"Whilst even one take off/landing at such a location is one too many, it is nowhere near the 1,000 - 2,000 pre-Covid activities per week, however numbers are growing again."

This is my favorite line

"
(i) Harm to human health or safety or personal injury; (ii) property damage; (iii) An unacceptable loss of amenity; and (iv)An adverse impact on the surrounding community
Raucous helicopters spewing toxic filth continue taking off and landing out of the Marina Mirage base, a Main Beach Marina, subjecting residents and visitors to unacceptable environmental noise and toxic fuel residue pollution"

I would love to know when he moved to the area, and how high up his place of residence is.