PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bonza has its AOC
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2023, 23:44
PoppaJo

Received 295 Likes on 124 Posts
Rod. I was calling out Sharpie’s bull**** as did many others, coming out daily claiming his operation was doing fantastic, Alan and co better all watch out. Remember the bit when he said you and me, pilots at the opposition, are all just overpaid with too many entitlements, with plans to ‘rip away those entitlement’s you pilots have built up over the years’. The prick needed to be called out. His operation was doing terrible, and to this day remains the worst performing upstart the country has seen.

Anyway, the market pulled back capacity, the others crashed operationally (still are) , Rexy sold their arses out to travel agents, demand boomed, and things have now improved. Don’t forget, when the capacity comes back in, Rex gets burnt.

I don’t believe Bonza Management carry the same blood type as Rex. Seems to be a proper airline. While the route map is questionable, the market is different vs 2019 and might be able to take it at the moment. I wish them well, I just don’t want a repeat re Tiger. Started off great, then Ken left, wheels fell off, place went to ****.