PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Direct Entry Pilot
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2023, 18:27
SpamCanDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Confusious
It's a shame that you are unwilling to accept that people have opinions which may not replicate yours. 'Hijacked' is a prime example of the pompousness that is referred to herein. You don't own this thread and should accept that it's a forum where people express their views.

I know a lot of pilots in BA, some are the nicest you could meet but others sadly fall into the category of being too far up their own backsides.

Nobody has come forward with an honest and logical answer to my question about CityFlyer pilots being allowed to continue flying the brand having been failed the BA selection process.
Stating the thread has been highjacked is a statement of fact, not a display of arrogance.
Nobody owns this thread, but its a thread on BA DEP recruitment, not an evaluation of the selection process.

Not passing the BA selection does not mean that BA think the individuals are not competent or unsafe.
They're not employed by BA either, so i really dont understand your point.
Do you think BA ban all people who failed selection, working for outsourced services such as oustation ground staff?
BA audits Cityflyer to ensure compliance with its required standards