PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2023, 14:14
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As far as I know the UPRT training started from October 2022 when the school received a brand new aircraft for UPRT (ZLIN Z 242 L). Everyone was also informed about when the aircraft arrives and it was announced on the schools facebook etc itd. Since October the UPRT training is done in 1 day (if weather permits remember its winter now) and already over 200 students completed it as far as I know.

So if you did not recieve UPRT traning I would recommend contacting the school not writing here and you will be flying tomorrow or first day with proper weather. If you are not flying its because 1. You did not contact the school or 2. You are not a student but some other flightschool who just want to complain since almost no school in Poland got a brand new UPRT aircraft and give JOC on A320 SIM as bonus to the UPRT. So if your school can not provide the training then dont pretend you are a student because as far as I can see from the flightlogger system everyone who want to fly UPRT get it the first day weather permits since October.

Also for people outside of school (no flightlogger) you can see people who finished UPRT on facebook or instagram with names and pictures and the amount of them. Real students finishing the course, not other schools who do not got the aircraft for it. You can also come to the school on a good weather day if you are lucky and come in the morning you will fly the same day.