PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smartlynx
Thread: Smartlynx
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2023, 06:47
TheEdge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dumblynx
Please, let me tell you once again.
I have told you so and I have warned you before not to come here.
Last week a 2 man crew have poorly performed a 16 hours FDP and cleared by the CP to do the flight even though they already new that they would exceed everything.
So why is the CP still holding to his position? We have just suffered a major financial blow losing our contract with a German operator. And It's all because of the CP and his buddies.
Mate, like you love to call us all, how could you authorize a crew to fly out of base extending the FDP? Not only that but even way more serious, they have exceeded all possible FDP and extensions. A 16 hours FDP? What? Let's say it all again, a 16 hours FDP? That's crazy!
Mate, please just resign and don't hold on to your position, just do yourself a favor and resign. Think that If you don't resign the people above you will ask you to do it. Don't embarrass yourself even more.
And even if they don't do what is right to do, what do you think that the German authorizes or the Maltese authorities are going to do? They are coming after you.
There must be consequences, you must resign and the crew that has done that, should follow you. By the way, Cabin crew didn't all agree to continue the flight. The event should be further investigated and you and that crew? You should all leave.
Waiting for the next chapter.

Dumblynx
Well dumblynx just lost the contract with Condor in Punta Cana on the A330

Condor throws out Smart Lynx A330 after complaints