PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2023, 07:08
Scagrams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WhatShortage
McDonald's is a full legal contract and gets more or less the same. I haven't seen any illegalities on Avion Heston etc contracts, you pay your taxes wherever you want. It seems that you got catch and now you don't want to recognise the sh*thole you got in. A220 type rating bonded getting 2k at Latvia and.. A PENSION, insane package also, I want the coke without ice please and a big mac.
I'm working for a legacy in France now.
I worked for Smartlynx and another airline with full time contract somewhere more east before that, and while the number on my payslip were slightly lower monthly, I was paid 14+ months where companies like mentioned above can drop you without notice and feel free to change conditions as they see fit. Take a read at the thread above this one.
AB may not be the best contract or anything but it gives you something somewhat solid with some sort of legal framework. But yeah if it doesn't work for you, don't go, and enjoy crew control/support screwing your flight to go to your base or whatever else they come up with now. Haven't been there for a while