PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2023, 22:28
carreidas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You mean he was a former Avion express cadet from the 2018-ish period, got finally invited to pass TR this year and got screwed right in the middle of the TR training with just no explanation at all from the company ? I would understand that an external airline (out of Avia Solution Group) revoks partnerships, but EVEN sister companies too? Or is it another reason why your friend didn't get his chance ? What about the others? I thought some Avion express cadets already joined the airline and were currently happily flying for them.

Good luck to the last Avion express cadets still in the pool if there are some...

At this stage I really wonder why is BAA still standing up...Maybe Smartlynx is the last real cadet program worth mentionning the name "cadet program"...and yet, I know a lot of former Avion Epress joined eventually this company instead. They just passed the selection at their ATO with success. So no need for the long, exhausting and pricey integrated ATPL program at BAA prior to join Smartlynx.

BAA had everything into their hands during those golden years (2017-2019) with Wizz, Avion express, Smartlynx, Turkish, Lot...At the end, what remains from these partnerships? Nothing. Because they were so dodgy, they lost both students and airlines confidence. They had everything to compete with the CAE/FTE/L3 ATO stars in terms of job opportunities and partnerships.

This is just sad, this is such a waste. I almost feel sorry for them