PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers.
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2004, 16:34
GW_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear rs480

Calm down there ole chap. You seem to be taking it all a bit personal.
I must add that I did read all the posts and am still sticking to my original story! If these guys all got on a little better and had a good chat about things, I think they might work things out a little better (in other words safer sky's for all).
As for the mention about the cloud reports etc.. I was refering to the airport nazi that was creating the "Crap", was the issue. CASA aggreed and I have in writting to prove this.
I in no way support or condone any unsafe or reg braking practises in our operation from any pilot!!
All I am saying rs480 is that "sometimes", in order to keep it all safe on both sides of the fence is a little extra effort in communication.
I'm sure you and QNIM and PROPSWINGA would get a lot less bored trying this than using the winge forum and watching the hard working pilots out the window.

PS: Cloud jumping for jumpers is legal in NZ and soon to be for a few in OZ. Its safe! If done right!
Why....because a few smart, proactive people have done there homework, had a chat with each other, and come up with a way to make it all happen safely. In fact its all good, because it gives some of the ******** operators that previously broke the rules (ref. cloud jumping that is), something to go on to do things RIGHT. Thats what I'm talking about as an example of COMMUNICATION rs480.

Have fun and safe flying
G