PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-10
Thread: Luton-10
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2023, 11:08
Lee Baker Street

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pain in the R's
We live in a woke society where speaking the truth gets condemned while the silent majority fear speaking out. In 2022 Luton has seen running battles in its departure lounge with mass arrests and vandalism by the ticket desks as hordes of Wizz passengers vent their fury by smashing the place up. I guess it is best not to mention what those passengers had in common but it is something that seems to be unique to Luton in this country and who are not found at Heathrow.

I am also struggling to think of a single British airport where passengers are allowed to ignore no smoking signs and smoke in the covered doorways of a terminal and where I have witnessed staff in uniform joining the passengers in the big puff. I say again the airport is the pits and so are many of its passengers.

Hopefully it will be many years before I return.
Never in my 40 years of working or flying from Luton Airport have I experienced the scenes that you portray as typical. In addition you come across as someone who dislikes persons born abroad and further more you must be sensitive because you portrayed yourself as being easily intimidated by persons you had no interaction with. During the last 3 years Luton airport Police investigated 1150 crimes. In 1 year alone Heathrow dealt with 3572 cases. I suggest you look up Crime at U.K. Airports -The most dangerous. This will enlighten you to facts!