PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India to get new look
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2023, 10:34
ManaAdaSystem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pax britanica
Witht their proposed orders Air India will, in a few years, not only be the biggest airline in the country that will have the worlds biggest population but bigger than BA Lufti ,and AF and vastly bihher than Emirates, QF, SQ and CX . Surely that makes it newsworthy, In my industry , telecoms and Internet transport, Europe has already slipped from the top of three tree displaced by China and India and before that much longer Brasil Indonesia and Nigeria will eclipse the biggest individual countries in Europe. The world is changing and population size will matter in some areas more than just money in some industries.
I have heard this said many times before. Somehow the different airlines in India still struggle with a number of them folding over the years.
I hope they understand that there are other passengers out there that are not Indian, and that food sometimes is not called curry or vegetable curry.
They need to change the whole mindset of the company, that takes more than a new livery and an update of the tired business class product.