PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2023, 21:02
WhatShortage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hogos
Hello guys,
I have been invited by AirBaltic for an assessment, after having passed the online tests.
I have a question, because something sounds strange to me:
Although I'm not an experienced pilot, I'm rated on the 320, current, with 600h on type and almost 1000TT.
Even though I'm not rated on the A220, (therefore I suppose to be considered as NTR), I will do the Sim assessment on a Diamond DA42 (FNTPII), single pilot operation.
Usually the FNTPII is used for candidates with no TR at all, or with no commercial flight experience, does it look alright to you ?
Then we come to the second question: coming from the A320, will there be another TR to be on my expenses, in case of a successful interview ?
Very last question: What is the Managment Interview ?

Thank you guys, I appreciate a lot your help.
600h on the 320 and current? What's the catch there? Did a pay 2 fly and don't want to get involve with good airlines? Because there's NO WAY anyone would think of applying to air báltic having those hours on type while EASY, WIZZ, AVION, HESTON, GETJET ( to name a few) and so on so on are hiring for x2 the salary at the very least.

So you're either trolling, you got really bad training on the 320 or don't know...