PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Vaccines and Pilots
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2023, 10:40
dr dre

Received 365 Likes on 200 Posts
Originally Posted by tossbag
Yep, their choice, not yours. And certainly not groupthink choice either, you want that go live in China and see how that works out for you. I know a few that made the choice, left their jobs and are quite happy with the choice. The others that regretted their choice, their problem........but they had a choice.
Uh huh, that’s pretty much what I’ve said.

No one was forced at gunpoint to get a needle in their arm. These people had the consequences of their choice clearly explained to them, and were given time, and a lot of help was offered from experts, but then still freely chose their path.

Some are happy with their choices? Ok I’m sure there’s at least one ex pilot who’s made quite a lucrative career out of peddling nonsense theories on social media to gullible people.

Some others have thrown away an entire career right in the middle of it and now have to face a different future or restarting it but from the bottom. They didn’t have to. Some may be putting on a brave face in public and saying it’s alright, but deep down I can’t help but feel they’re hurting and one day may come to the realisation they’ve been had.
The following 4 users liked this post by dr dre: