PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet U.K First Officer Salaries
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2022, 19:06
VariablePitchP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbine100
Hi

I am an FO on the A320 and been offered employment with EasyJet U.K on a 100% contract with flexible roster.

Starting salary is 55,579K and paying 90% of this salary for the first 6 months with a 5K training bond. Sector pay 21.00 pounds per sector.

Senior First Officer is 68K but no upgrade possible until 2 years service complete.

I am currently working for a ACMI company and the basic is 60K, therefore EasyJet are offering less.

With all the sector pay and allowances, can anyone give me an idea of the take home pay?

I did think Easyjet were going to offer a higher basic and I am unsure whether to take the position.
Not an Ezy pilot, am uk based however so semi aware ish of the tax implications. This link is the best uk tax calculator I think there is. Breaks it all down for you and allows pension contributions etc. if you just assume all the income is taxable it’ll work. Throw 300 sectors in, it’ll be sort of about right, ish.

I think they may be pretty similar for a bit but look at the long game. Ezy UK as a captain, that’s very good. No idea who your operator is, unless you spent the early part of this year flying boxes to Brussels for Virgin perhaps, but I’d suggest the terms Ezy are offering are likely to be better. Not guaranteed to be, but likely.