PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help UAL Capt Al Haynes Save his Daughter
Old 11th Jan 2004, 04:16
Taildragger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Winstun

I see you have picked up on my phrase "It is my money and it is entirely up to me how I spend it" You obviously haven't got a clue what I mean. I chose to send some to Al Hayne's daughter's fund. Nix to do with you. You don't know me, or anything about my donations to other causes. I have no intention of telling you, as it is entirely immaterial, and it would be in bad taste for me to comment. Your rantings still mark you as a Jerk, as does your phraseology.
I don't know how many funds, charities, or other appeals there are in the world, but because I choos to donate to this one, or any other one, is nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with you, or anybody else. I ask you a question, if you were in a similar position, with your daughter or son, what would YOU do.??
If Al Haynes HAD the money, do you honestly think he would be in this position.?? Sell a couple of cars/houses. Really.!! How many does he have.?? You don't know. Stupid assumptions again. Anyway, as I said, what I, and plenty of others do, is none of your concern.
I see you still have no profile. Typical of one who rants and raves and hides behind anonimity. Why is that I wonder.??There are others on this Forum who have given up on you....like them I do likewise. May you live in interesting times.